Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Chicken or the Head

Disclaimer: This post is published by a befuddled soon-to-be 30 year old.

Is the correct order of event's in one's life career then marriage?

I suppose it's different for everyone but I repeatedly meet people who have lived different combinations and complain about or recommend their experience.

I've found it true that woman can be a source of self-confidence. They can help allay the fears associated with living life alone and help to satisfy sexual needs. Although others reveal that females can destroy the ego and negatively affect your business. Sex/love becomes an addiction rather than a comforting act.

One thing is certain, I am different person with a girlfriend. It's been a while since I've known the more patient side that a steady brings out in me. May be the time has come for one? If it happens, I just hope I am a better person with her around.

No comments: